Hi, Joanna here.
I’m a facilitator, internationally certified executive coach, program architect, speaker, and visionary—dedicated to helping leaders understand their impact and use it for good.
As the multi-award-winning Leadership Developer and CEO at Kirke Leadership Inc., I’m proud to have created a safe, welcoming space where leaders at every level can land in their power.
I remember the day I stepped into my own power like it was yesterday. My team members were asked to use one word to describe me.
Their answer: powerful.
I was shocked. Powerful was the last word on my mind after being told early in my career that I needed to wear glasses to “look smarter,” and a masculine suit to “make it” in the business world.
Being underestimated lit a fire under me to work even harder at my craft and at being myself.
Now, I help others step into their own power.
Along the way, I’ve also realized employees in positions of power can (and do) profoundly impact lives.
I’ve seen it in my work with all 5 of Canada’s big banks, in my ten years as an HR executive navigating the boom and bust of the high tech and financial services industry, and in my countless hours spent coaching thousands of leaders on how to best empower themselves and their people. Whether through...
- Large-scale global change initiatives for high-growth, fast-paced organizations
- Transforming cultures to drive greater innovation and human-centered approaches
- Designing and delivering experiential development programs that equip leaders and empower teams to bring us into the workplace of the future
- Organizational restructuring and design
- Or, building inclusive attraction and retention strategies
I’ve been in the trenches, led teams to success, and deeply understand our clients’ modern workplace challenges.